THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Sunday, April 27, 2008

FrontRunner here we go!!!





Yesterday was Saturday, and we decided to check out the new FrontRunner. We arrived at the Layton city station around 6pm. There was people waiting in line to ride the train. We formed in the line and ended up waiting 1 1/2 hours until we were able to get in and ride the train to Salt Lake City station. It was cool!! the ride was very smooth and fast. My kids really enjoyed the ride. It was very crowded but, hey the rides were free!! We arrived in 20 minutes but it was getting late so we ended up staying in the train and riding back home. It was not that fun to ride back but we didn't want to wait in line to ride back. But if you haven't tried it yet you should check it out. It goes from Salt Lake central station all the way to Ogden Station. The Salt Lake station is behind the Gateway Mall. Enjoy the pics of our ride.

3 comments:

zeebee said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish that we had tried it out, but since my sister lives in Kaysville I am sure we will have to do it one of these days...have fun in Cali!

Ariana said...

Thanks again for the fun day. I'm glad you have a blog and we'll have to make sure and stay in touch. We're so grateful for good friends like your family.

jessica said...

Grandma I miss you!!!! I saw that photo and gave me sadness!!!!