THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, June 12, 2009

Our 10th anniversary


On June 18, 1999 I married the love of my life. I was the one that called Jorge to ask him out on our first date. I can say now that I made a pretty nice move because these 10 yrs have been the happiest for us. We have had our share of trials but together we have been able to overcome them. I am so blessed to have such a great guy as my husband. He is loving, caring, helper, provider, student, father and a priesthood holder. He loves the gospel and our saviour JesusChrist. He loves us so much.

He planned a trip for both of us to celebrate our 10th anniversary. I am so grateful for him and for the love he has for me. Thank you honey for all that you do and I love you very much. I am so happy to be your wife and specially your eternal companion.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Aaawww! Congratulations! 10 years! I keep thinking that it's such a long ways away for us, but next year it should be 5 for us. How time flies.
Hope you had a wonderful day and your trip goes well!

zeebee said...

Yad, that is great that you are celebrating your 10th anniversary, that is a huge milestone! I had to play catch up and read all the stuff that I have missed while I went missing in the blog world.

Lacei Child said...

Both of you are Such Good People!!! An example to us all! Congrats! 10 years down...Forever to go!!!