THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, March 1, 2010

I love to Redecorate!!




WE have been redecorating our family room this past week. Just did some rearranging of furniture and also got a new couch and recliner chair. Our previous furniture was almost 11 yrs old and it was horrible to sit in. Springs where coming out from the top and bottom and we thought it was about time to replace them. We also put up some new pictures on our wall: our family pictures that we took on October 09 and a Temple picture that I made. We also got an area rug and will be getting a couple of more things. I like the open space now that I don't have a loveseat. I love my new couch it is so comfy.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like a wonderful place to relax - love your colors!

Jed and Rebecca said...

Lucky! Ask Jorge if he wants to buy me new furniture too! Just teasing. Your family room looks great!

team wilson said...

So fun! It looks great. I love the feel of a "new" room.