THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alexis Marie Quintana



My brother and his wife had their baby girl yesterday April 6, 2010 at 9:06am she weight 7lbs 4oz and 18 inches long. She is an adorable baby she is so dang cute. I am so happy for both of them in bringing such an angel into this world. I have to say that yesenia was a champ she did everything naturally without any drugs. I am so impressed by her in trying it out on her first baby. She is a strong woman. I am so happy to be an aunt once again. She is going to be very spoiled for sure.


2 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope my baby is only 7lbs 4 oz...but with Jed being a 10lb baby I don't think that is going to happen!

Jenny said...

Congrats Auntie! -- aren't nieces the BEST?!