THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nothing much lately!! well maybe yes.

Lately we have not done much. We have been busy with school, work and everyday life. I know that last week towards the middle of week my mom became very sick, I took her to the ER at Ogden Regional Medical Center where they were very slow to help her but did a good job at the end. She was in alot of pain coming from her appendix, we weren't sure it was that because they did a Catscan and they were able to pin point that the appendix was indeed inflamated. After that the ER Dr notified the surgeon and the surgeon decided to do surgery on her that afternoon on Wednesday of last week. She was discharged on Thursday afternoon and has done very well. On Mother's Day we went over to my mom's house and had our monthly "Family Home Evening" and ate a very good dinner. We all brought a sidedish and my dad cooked a Pork Loin. We had a very nice time with our family. We got to see my baby niece, she is getting so stinking cute. I get to babysit her on Saturday afternoon because my brother and my sister in law will celebrate their 3rd year anniversary. Soon the kids will be out of school and I will need to start planning more fun things to do with the kids so they don't get bored. We have some fun things planned for the summer !!!

No comments: