THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning kaylee woke up and we all had to wake braden up to see what Santa had left for the kids. The kids were very excited to see all the presents. Kaylee got an Easel, with all the paints, she also got a Liv Doll with some accesories, she got the Just Dance 2 wii game. Braden got a racetrack, lego truck, star wars spaceship and some board games. I got a watch that I have been wanting to ge and a new coat. Jorge got a sweater and The Pacific which is a HBO series of the war. We also had our family over for our traditional christmas day breakfast. For reasons not under my control we didn't take any pictures. I guess we were busy eating, talking, opening presents and cleaning up that neither Jorge or I had a chance to take pictures.





1 comment:

zeebee said...

My nieces got the just dance game and it is sooo fun!! It's a total workout too :)