THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, March 12, 2011

In the remodeling Mood!

Okay, so we have a couple of projects in the works for our house. We are finishing our basement (finally it was about time). It has been a slow process but we are getting there. We have also purchased laminate floors for our kitchen and dining, tile for our 2 main entrance to the house. We have so many plans for improving our home that we are so excited to begin. I will be posting pictures as we finish our projects. I think we are starting on the floor next weekend. Hopefully by the end of the year we are planning in getting new appliances for our kitchen and new counter tops.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Can't wait to see pictures. I'd love to remodel our house, but I can't get Ryan on board. So I will live vicariously through you :)

Yadira said...

Heidi you are funny, hopefully we can start ours soon and I will post pictures.