THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Boy is 6!






Thursday May 19, Braden turned 6 yrs old. How time has gone by so quickly. He is such an amazing kid. I love him so much. He is our little miracle baby because he was 11 weeks premature. But here he is healthy as ever and growing like a weed. We love his sweet spirit, he is smart, handsome, caring, and really loves his mama. next year he will be in 1st grade already. He loves to read and torment his OLDER sister. I know deep down they love each other but somedays I can say that it doesn't seem that way. I remember when I used to fight and argue with my siblings, so I know its a normal thing that all kids go through. We celebrated his birthday with 7 of his good friends yesterday. It was fun to have all these loud, energetic boys over for a party.

We also took Braden to "TGIF" FRIDAYS for dinner on the day of his birthday. He ate all his dinner and the waiters brought him some ice cream and sang to him.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ty had such a good time. Thanks for having him over for the party!