THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Is Here!!!




Finally today I was able to start decorating the house. The last couple of days have been busy with the preparations for the Relief Society Christmas Dinner. I can say that it all turned out great. The food was yummy, decorations where beautiful and the entertainment was fabulous. I think my board and I did an excellent job.

Now I can breathe, start christmas shopping and get into the spirit of christmas. This year christmas came to quick. Hopefully we can slow down alittle now that our basement will be completed tomorrow with the installation of the carpet. Jorge will finish this semester of school and we can all be together and relax for this month.

Like I said we decorated our tree today, I think it turned out beautiful. I also decorated with garland and I put them on my window valances.

1 comment:

team wilson said...

I'm glad your dinner turned out great! I knew it would. You are FABULOUS! Your decorations look lovely!