THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Sunday, March 4, 2012

February

I guess our lives are not that exciting. We really have not done anything fun lately. I can say that jorge went on a business trip to Burbank, California for 2 days. It was his first business trip. He missed his flight home so he came home the next day. Ths kids have been doing good. Just plugging along with school. Doing a good job with their reading, math and everything else they are learning. Braden has been playing Basketball with the Jr Jazz. He is playing better, better each time. He started not knowing how to play and now he has an idea of how the game goes. Kaylee is still in piano and liking it. She has a recital coming up this month. But she would like to get into dance soon. Hopefully we will be able to get her into a nice place. As for me, I am working and taking care of the house. Started exercising and eating healthy. I hope I can stick to it this time. I really want to loose the weight and look, feel better. My mom had a birthday on the 26th of February and we all went to celebrate her birthday at The Mandarin in Bountiful. The food was great and we all had a great time together.
Cousins!!!
My Mom "The Birthday Girl"

No comments: