THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleepover at Grandma and Granpas!





Lasr weekend the kids mainly Kaylee had the idea to sleepover their grandparents house. Kaylee was telling me that all her friends from church had slept over there grandparents house and that she wanted to try it. So she went about in making plans and she asked my mom if it would be okay. My parents both agreed and so Friday night jorge and me took them over the my parents house. Before all this happened Kaylee was a little reluctant in going through with her plan because she would miss me. She would just start crying and come hug me because she was going to miss me and she wasn't sure she wanted to go anymore. 1 hour before leaving she agreed again in going and was really excited. They slept there and watched a movie with grandma and grandpa and went to be late and woke up very early. On saturday morning we all went out to breakfast to Mcdonalds (jorge couldn't come because he has a class on saturday mornings). But we enjoyed ourselves with grandma and grandpa all morning long.

2 comments:

Ariana said...

My kids are having a sleepover at Granpa's and Grandma's too. Spencer and I are leaving first thing tomorrow morning for Syracuse to clean and get the rest of the stuff from the house. We'll try to stop by if you'll be around.

Lacei Child said...

Looks like fun!!! Check out my blog.. we found out what we are having!