THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, August 10, 2009

Guinavah Camp ground (Logan Canyon)

This last week we went on our vacation to Logan Canyon and Bear Lake. It was a camping trip that we took with the kids. We chose the Guinavah campground because last year the Young Women from our ward went there and I really liked the place. We chose a site near the river. We arrived and set up our tent and then we had some lunch and hiked. We hiked a nature trail right on the campground, it was beautiful and the kids loved it. Later we had dinner and played with the kids. We build a fire and made some s'mores. The weather was actually changing for us, it suddenly got windy and rainy.

The following day we fixed an egg, bacon, potatoes breakfast and headed out to Bear Lake. Bear Lake was gorgeous, very blue and warm. We had a great time just the 4 of us.

3 comments:

zeebee said...

That sounds like such a fun trip! I miss so much living close to Bear Lake!

Jed and Rebecca said...

Jed was just walking past when the picture of Jorge with the french fry in his mouth came up, and he asked me "Is Jorge smoking?" I had to laugh as I thought about good, righteous Jorge smoking! My response was "Um Nope!" What a fun little camping trip!

Yadira said...

How funny! I just told jorge and he was laughing. You guys have a great sense of humor.