THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lazy summer days.....

Yesterday we didn't have anything to do. Actually I did have stuff to do around the house but I dismissed that thought and planned to do something with the kids. I decided that we could take the Frontrunner and Trax over to the Gateway mall and have a treat and do some window shopping. So that is what we did. The kids enjoyed the ride on the train and it was relaxing to ride in it and not be driving in the freeway. It wasn't an elaborate outing we just wanted to get out of the house for cheap. I don't have batteries in my camera so I couldn't take any pictures. I guess I was too lazy to cause my phone has a pretty good camera that I could've used.

1 comment:

Jed and Rebecca said...

I feel like all my summer days are lazy now. I love Gateway, except in the winter when it is cold! Glad you had fun