THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, July 16, 2010

A want or A need? I call it a SPLURGE!!

I have been wanting to get a good watch. I have been looking around the internet and came across the Fossil brand. I saw the Stella Multifunction watches of every color and fell in love with all of them. They come in bright colors and the face of the watch is full of Bling!! Down below is a picture of one of them. They all look the same except the watch belt can be any color you want. Regular price for one of these watches is about $95.00 but in Amazon.com I have seen them as low as $59.00. Plus I went to Macy's the other day to check them out in person and they had some clearance ones for about $59.00. I know that this is a Splurge for me. But I love the watch, I tried one on and it felt and looked very nice. Let me know what you all think about it? I don't wear a watch normally that's the reason why I want to get a nice one so that I can get used to wearing one, it would help me tons.


3 comments:

april said...

VERY cute! I love the bling and I love the color! You can't go wrong if you ask me

team wilson said...

It is way cute!

Jed and Rebecca said...

It is way cute, did you end up getting it?