THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kaylee's 7th Birthday





The kids in Kaylee's class asked her questions.


This is a poster kaylee did she was the Class Clown for one week.


Kaylee's seat with a birthday crown and a bag of treats from her class mates.


This morning when she was opening her presents.




On a day like today Kaylee was born. I remember how my water broke at 34 weeks. I was so nervous that something would be wrong with her. She was only 6 weeks early and I had her via C-section. She ended up staying at the hospital for 1 week just to make sure she was fine. Then I brought that little bundle of joy into our home and I fell in love all over again. She is the best daughter anyone can have. She is a great sister, she is my helper in the kitchen, she is always happy and very caring and loving towards others. She loves to shop and to wear skirts and dresses. She is my girlie girl. I love her so much. She is 7 today but is so excited for next year when she will be turning 8 and getting baptized. She loves the Savior and loves to go to Primary to learn about the Gospel. This morning we gave her some gifts and then we took some cupcakes into her class at school. It has been a fun day for her today.

1 comment:

team wilson said...

Happy Birthday to cute Kaylee. She is such a sweet gal. We definitely need to get Ash and her together soon. It's been way too long.