THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Part Time Job

Yesterday I received a call from my job offering me a more permanent position either full time or part time. It seems that the logged in position that I have currently will no longer be available next year so they are converting all logged in interpreters into full time or part time interpreters with a fixed schedule. Since I still have braden in Kindergarten I will be working part time, it will not be that big of a change from the times that I work currently. My new schedule will be M-F from 9am-1pm. The only difference is that it will be fixed, therefore I will not be able to log off whenever I want to. I will need to work 4 hrs everyday at exactly those times. I actually have been praying alot for my job to give me some new opportunities to earn more money, and I feel that this has been the answer to my prayers. I will be earning more cause I will be working more plus just about 1 week ago braden's school started to offer kindergartens to take the bus after school. So that is another bonus cause I won't need to pick him up from school. Everything has fallen into place and hopefully this change will take effect beginning next year.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your halloween layout - so cute! I am so happy for you that things are working out with your job! - Can't believe your youngest is 5 :)