THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Camera

I have no camera therefore no posts. Our camera stopped working after kaylee's birthday party. We need to get a new one. That is the reason why I haven't posted anything new because we don't have a decent camera. I couldn't either take any decent picture of the Pyppy that we had for one week. I took some of him with my celphone but its not the same. Yes people we got a puppy his name was Danner and he was a Labrador/Golden Retriever mix. He was very cute and cuddly but it was too much work. He only lasted for one week in our home. We really loved him and we all cried when I gave him to some lady but I felt good with the decision. Jorge was very heartbroken but he will be okay. I felt very overwhelmed and stressed. Hopefully we will get a camera soon so that I can start taking pictures and posting.

2 comments:

april said...

Bummer about your camera. Hopefully you can start taking pics again soon!

I agree!!! Puppies are so much work!!! We tried it too and it was a nightmare! We got an older dog and it has been much better.

Jed and Rebecca said...

I love your blog background and the cute halloween-y stuff!
puppies are lots of work, so I don't blame you. I wouldn't even last a week I am sure.
I sure do miss you! But I love Visiting Teaching with Maria, she is such a sweet person.