THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Braden's 3rd Birthday






Yesterday was my baby's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is already 3 yrs old. I remember the day I was hospitalized with complications due to my pregnancy, I had to endure 1 1/2 months in the hospital and finally delivering my baby boy via c-section after all that time of uncertainty. I remember he was only 2 lbs and so fragile but here he is today a very healthy and smart little boy. I took him all this time to a Neonatal followup program were they see kids that were born prematurely and finally in April he graduated the program because he is doing excellent in everything. We have been so blessed with this little boy that the Lord send into our family.
So, yesterday we had a family gathering to sing Happy Birthday to him and open some presents. Here are some of the pictures of the little party!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

your kids are such cuties! - Happy Birthday to Braden!

- Jen

zeebee said...

Wow, that is so scary about Braden, I am so glad that he is so healthy and strong now! I had forgotten that he was only 2 lbs! It is so fun to see all of the pictures of your family, your mom looks great and I agree, we are getting old! My oldest niece is going to be a senior next year!

jessica said...

kisses for you braden!!!!!!;)

Ariana said...

Happy Birthday Braden. YOu are such a darling little boy! I'm glad to hear things are so well with him.