THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, May 19, 2008

Luis and Yesenia's One Year Anniversary




This is my brotherLuis and my mom

Yesterday the 18th of May was my brother and sister-in-laws one year Anniversary. They decided to make a barbecue for the family to celebrate. Now that they live in a bigger apartment they were really excited to have everyone over. They used to live in a one bedroom matchbox (literally). But now they are doing better in the jobs and Luis is one year away of graduating with a Bachelors in Mechanic Engineering. I'am so proud of him!! (my little brother). Well anyway as a hispanic tradition we freeze the leftovers of our wedding cake and eat it at our 1st Anniversary. So we had so much cake leftover from their wedding that we froze it and ate yesterday. It may sound gross to some of you but actually it tasted fresh and really yummy. So we ate dinner and then had cake.

No comments: