THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Birthday.

Yep! It was that time of year again when you have a right of passage and you turn a year older!! Well I turned 30 yrs old on May 22, 2008. And I can say that I feel wiser in some areas. I feel great physically and emotionally. I can say that their are times that I want to scream of frustration because of things that my kids do but I have learned to be more patient and caring towards others and I'am proud of myself for those accomplishments. I can't believe that I'am 30!!!! But life is good and it has its ups and downs put that's why we are here for to be tested and to progress.

5 comments:

suefoutz said...

Welcome to the Dirty thirty!! it is really not all bad. Happy Birthday.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) you old woman! ;) - the preschool pics are so cute! - how nice to have such a cute teacher!

jessica said...

it´s too late to say happy birthday!!!!! but i´m very happy because you are part of my family!!!! i love you so much!!!!

Ariana said...

Happy Belated birthday! I hope you had a great day.

zeebee said...

Wow, I don't check for a few days and you are on fire with the posts!! congrats on the big 3-0!! we are old but that's okay, we are still cool right?