THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Disney Vacation






I've been having problems adding a slideshow, that's why the delay. But hopefully it will work this time. I'am going to try to add the slideshow now and write alittle about it. Well our vacation was really fun. We went to Disneyland and California Adventures for 3 days and also went to Longbeach and the Aquarium of the Pacific. The kids behaved amazingly well. They did not complain at all about the long trip. I also wanted to visit Los Angeles and see the Hollywood sign. And maybe see a "Celebrity" (But we had no luck) we really didn't know where to go, we did see the HOllywood sign but that was about it. There was alot of traffic because we where nearing the rush hour. So we decided to head back to Anaheim and go in to Disney for one last time. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

It looks like you had a good time. Thanks again for the dinner. It tasted so good.

zeebee said...

What a fun trip! Sounds like such a great time, I can't wait to see the slideshow...I am so glad that you are blogging!