THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After Christmas Shopping!!

I love to go shopping after christmas. On Friday we had some important things to do. Since Jorge is the ward clerk he needed to get all the new manuals for next year for each organization. So we all went with him to the Layton Distribution center to get that out of the way. After that it was time to head to the mall. First we went to DSW shoes to see if I could find some boots, and I did find them and they were cheap too!! Then we arrived at the mall and went in search for some books at deseret book (my parents gave jorge a giftcard). Jorge ended up spending close to 2 hrs searching for the books that he wanted to get, in the meantime I was entertaining the kids until we got tired of waiting for him that I said, "I am going to Childrens Place with the kids". So we went and found some great deals for kaylee and braden. Then finally Jorge was done and we were starving so we went to the foodcourt to get some lunch and after lunch it was my turn to see if i could find a dress or skirt for church. I did find a cute dress and finally we were exhausted from being in the mall for about 4 hrs. Later that day we went home and relaxed with the kids and played twister and watched a movie.

No comments: