THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is coming!!




I am so excited for christmas this year. Is it because my kids are alittle older and they are excited themselves that Santa Clause is real and that he will bring presents for them? I don't know, but it is such a special time and this year more than others I feel it more in my heart. Maybe the financial circumstances that our country is in has to do with it and seeing that we are blessed to still have a job, an income to pay our mortgage with, food on our table, and the thought that even if we have struggled this year with one thing or another we can still say that our Heavenly Father has blessed us and that he is always on our side to help. And that in this time of season when our savior was born he is always there to support us and to lift the burden off of our shoulders once again.

Today we played in the snow and the kids enjoyed it again. We wanted to make snowmen but the snow is too dry and doesn't stick. We also made some cookies for jorge to take to his Home Teaching Families. And tonight I have the most anticipated party of the year with my High School girlfriends, I am totally excited not only because I get to see them but because I get a present!! I know, I am alittle selfish, J/K!! Yesterday the kids played with a Kareoke machine my sister let me borrow and I got them a new cd for it from the HSM 2 movie, it was fun and I even sang a couple of songs.

No comments: