THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, February 20, 2009

"Confessions of a Shop a holic"


This evening I got together with a group of friends and we went to watch "Confessions of a Shop a holic". I really liked the movie, it was funny, clean and it had the most gorgeous clothes you can ever imagine. The shoes, the bags, the accessories. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I love to shop, although I don't even spend half the money that the lady in the movie did. But still I love shoes, bags and clothes. I even have my own shoe collection and bag collection. The other day I decided to buy the plastic containers with lids so that I could better accomodate my shoes, and trust it looks even better and more organized. I would need to do something better for my bags, right now they are all in a tote with a lid inside my walking closet. But all in all I love all of this stuff, I can be a shop a holic but in a more bargany way.

2 comments:

Lacei Child said...

oh my, I LOVED this movie! I felt like she was READING my thoughts with how she felt about clothes & shoes!!! I kept saying to Ben, 'See, I am not crazy, it's totally normal! :)

zeebee said...

Girls night, love it. I want to see this now.