THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Decorated Laundry Room






A couple of weeks ago I was at JiffyLube changing the oil to my car and was looking through a BetterHomes and Gardens magazine and saw the cutest remodeled laundry room. My laundry room was a huge mess, junk everywhere and no space for anything. So I decided to take on the project of redoing the room, with ideas that this article had plus the pictures that it had gave me ideas on what to do. I went to the DI and found a Jar with lid big enough to put my detergent in, and then bought some cute signs at The Quilted Bear and Hobby Lobby to put on the walls, I still need to buy some black storage boxed to put away the stuff on the shelfs so that it can look neater. But this I will do this week and here is the finished product minus the storage boxes.

7 comments:

Ann said...

That is an amazing laundry room. I am lucky to have a few pictures up in my living room, let alone decorate my laundry room. It looks GREAT!

The McLaws Clan said...

So, when you coming over to do ours? ha ha ha, hey, I was going to suggest that you can buy some really nice black boxes at IKEA. Awesome store and stuff there is not that expensive. I think you would find what you need there. Just a thought. Your Laundry room looks wonderful.

suefoutz said...

I will make you a deal I will help you with the fondant and you can help me with my laundry room. Bring your magazine!! Call me when you are ready, my life is not so crazy for the next little while.

Lacei Child said...

Wow! Having a cute room like that would almost make doing laundry FUN! :)

Ariana said...

Your laundry room looks amazing! What a fun project.

Jed and Rebecca said...

I love all the fun stuff you found for your Laundry room. :) So cute! You are so talented!

zeebee said...

I HATE doing laundry but this might make me like it! You are so talented, I love how you get an idea and then you are so determined. I bet your family loves that about you too.