THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School!!




Yesterday was the first day of school for both Kaylee and Braden. Kaylee is going into 2nd grade and Braden into 1st grade. My kids are growing up so fast. I always joke around with them and tell them to stop growing and stay the same so that they don't get older. I makes me sad that I don't have babies anymore. I am so excited for this new year they both love their teachers and they are eager to learn.

Kaylee will be 8 next friday and she is so excited to officially become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She had an interview with the bishop a few weeks ago and he said she is ready to be baptised. We are so happy for her and for this big step she will be taking. We love her dearly, she is a great daughter to us.

I feel so happy and grateful with the family that I have. Great husband, great kids, I have the gospel in my life, we have health, we have jobs, we have received alot of blessings in our lives.

No comments: