THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LAGOON!!!








Yes we finally went to Lagoon on August 6th and had an awesome time. Once we got there we went right to the Log ride and Rattlesnakes Rapid and got extremely soaked from head to toe. It was very refreshing but uncomfortable in my tennis shoes. My feet looked like prunes all day. The kids rode on rides that I had never thought they would ride on. They loved the new "Bombora" rollercoaster and "The Bat" and other fun rides. We had a little mishap, we forgot our sandwiches at home and ended up spending way too much money in a subway footlong and some chicken nuggets and fries for the kids. I swear we wanted to save money by taking our own lunch but we forgot the yummy sandwiches I made with homemade bread. Stuff happens!! We left at around 8pm after a long and fun day and ate dinner at Chili's. We were all so hungry that everyone cleaned their plates.

No comments: