THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kaylee


Can you all believe that Kaylee will be turning 8 yrs old in 2 days? cause I can't! It has been the greatest 8 yrs of my life to have such a cute and caring daughter. I am grateful that we have such a fun daughter, she is the world to us and has such good intentions towards everyone. She has done so good in school and is very dedicated to her homework and piano. She loves to play with her younger brother and with her cousin Daniela. This coming saturday she will be baptized and she can't be more excited about it. She loves the Gospel and loves to attend primary. I am so excited for her. She will start to go to Activity Days, something that she has waited for. Happy Birthday to my sweet Kaylee, I love you very much you are the world to me.

No comments: