THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, August 1, 2011

P90X!!!! Bring It

Jorge and I decided that we needed to start something to get in shape. On May 23, 2011 we started P90X. For you guys that do not know what this is. Its a grueling, hard, strenouse workout system that gives you results in a matter of 90 days (3 months). We started on May 23 and we are almost done with the 3 months. We have 2 more weeks or so to go. We also have been following the diet that the whole system brings. I have drastically changed my way of eating, and I feel amazing. I am kind of embarrased to say that I was 183lbs when I started and now I am 165lbs and going down. I am almost 20lbs lighter that when I started. I still have 20-30 more pounds to loose. This program works and it helps you to loose the pounds and gain muscle at the same time. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a challenge.

2 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

Yadira! That is awesome. 20 lbs is an accomplishment. I've wanted to try P90X but it is so expensive. I guess if its worth it... :) good job!

Yadira said...

Yes it was worth the money, because we don't have gym memberships so I think it is worth to pay a one time fee and have it forever. You can do the 3 months and then after just do it for 3 times a week to maintain your weight.