THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'am still here


Hello there!! I have neglected all of you. Sorry about that. Well, new posts are coming soon. We have been in a lazy stage. Now that summer is starting (not oficially) but we are close to summer we are getting the hang of things. With Kaylee now home with us everyday, I need to start my creative side of the brain. I started working early in the mornings so that I can have the rest of the days free with the kids. So by the time 12 noon comes around I'am tired. But hopefully my body can get use to the time change since now I'am waking up at 5:30am and I used to wake up at 7:30am. But it's all good. So if you guys have any suggestions about inexpensive places that I can take my kids to, let me know please in the comment section of this post. Love you all. Take care.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

I have a link on my blog called Kid Kaboodle that my cousin started. It has a lot of good ideas on what to do with the kids. Check it out for ideas and let me know what you think!