THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breaking Dawn and twilight the Movie



Just yesterday I finished reading the Breaking Dawn. I have to say that I really liked the book and the way it was written. I think there were areas that were tastefully written and the whole book had me wanting to read more and more. It was hard to stop reading when I had other responsibilities to do, but I'am glad that I finished and now I will start reading the "Host".

For all of you that don't know the news yet, Twilight the movie will be realease 3 weeks early on Nov. 21st. I read this in Stephanie Meyers website. I'am so excited to go see this movie. It seems that the last Harry Potter movie was due to be realeased on that same date but Warner BRos. moved the realeas date for next summer, I don't know the reason why but Summit Films saw a great opportunity to move the realease date sooner on the Twilght movie.

3 comments:

The McLaws Clan said...

Just so you know, the reason they moved the date on the Harry Potter film was that one of the main actors (don't remember his name right now) was killed a few months ago and I don't think they were done with the film yet so they have been looking for someone that looks just like him to finish up the film.

Jed and Rebecca said...

Don't give away any details!! I am still waiting for my mom to finish the book so she can borrow it to me. I hope your lesson went well yesterday! Thanks again for taking all the girls.

zeebee said...

I just finished the book, I liked it too, it kept me from doing pretty much anything else, but it was worth it.