THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, August 22, 2008

Something To Do



I started a new hobbie. I like beads and have started to make some bracelets. I have seen some new Bead Watches that alot of ladies are wearing now days and I wanted to make one or buy one. I found some not so expensive but decided to make my own. I went to Ben Franklin Craft store and found a whole selection of beads and other items that are needed. So I bought the things I needed to make a watch. And after so many attemps I finally finished it and love the outcome. I'am thinking of maybe making more and selling them. But it's just an idea I have right now. Hopefully I can do it and have several people that can be interested.

3 comments:

jen said...

That is so cute! I will totally buy one from you! Isn't it fun to find a new hobby that you are obviously good at!

Jed and Rebecca said...

It turned out really well. It's beautiful. I can't wait for my christmas present...Ha Ha

zeebee said...

That is really good, I would have thought that you bought it, not made it!