THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Sunday, August 31, 2008

This week






This Week is going to be a special and busy week. Kaylee turns 5 on tuesday the 2nd of September and I'am getting ready for her party on Saturday. It is also Labor Day and the last chance of summer weather. So, enjoy!!! But it won't be that hot because we have a storm that's moving in from the south and it will bring rain and colder weather. Too much for Labor Day camping and such? Yesterday I hosted a Pampered Chef party, and unfortunately only my mom, sister-in-law and mother-in-law showed up. We still had a great time trying out the different products and cooking a delicious pizza and chocolate truffles. Kaylee ate about 3 pieces of the pizza and told me to make this pizza as her Birthday dinner on Tuesday. So it turned out to be a great girl bonding experience. My good friend Jenny L. is a Pampered Chef consultant and she was kind enough to come and demonstrate everything for us. Then later in the day my brother came over with his wife to visit and we took some pictures of their motorcycle. They are so funny. My brother has wanted to have a motorcycle for so long and finally about 3 months ago they got one and he is so happy. We are just wooried that something might happen to them. But we cannot stop him from reaching his dreams. Anyway it was a quiet weekend. Just spending time together with the kids. Today just getting ready for church and getting the lesson ready for nursery. Today we are substituting in Bradens nursery class. I hope it goes well. Have a good Labor Day week.

1 comment:

Jed and Rebecca said...

I am so sorry I didn't make it to your PC party. I was so sick with the flu and when I wasn't puking I was sleeping. I am all better now though!
Happy Birthday Kaylee!!! September B-days are the best