THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Date


Today Jorge and I where able to get away for a couple of hours and have a much needed date. He wanted to go see "Dark Knight" and I agreed. It turned out to be a very cool movie and a good action film. The actors did an incredible job and it was entertaining to watch. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. But I did like it. It had me on the edge of my seat at all times. After the movie we went to eat dinner at Red Robin and talked about several things including the book that I'am currently reading "Breaking DAwn". I've been summarizing the book to Jorge and telling him the part that I'am reading now and he seems interested but thinks its gross and not right. I tell him it is not and that the way the author describes everything its tastefully done. Anyway, I tell him to start reading the series and he says "nah, I have better things to read". I guess each person has their own opinion. My parents where nice enough to take our kids with them to run some errands and to feed them dinner, so that we could have this date.

4 comments:

jen said...

Date nights are always fun for us too. Justin doesn't seem to get my "obsession" with the Twilight series either . . . men?!? What's not to get it's just fun to get lost in a fantasy world for a while!

Jed and Rebecca said...

I love date night! Jed is so silly he even runs out the door and rings the doorbell to "pick me up" for our dates. You have a cute blog Yadira!!! And you can come get school supplies anytime :)

Ariana said...

Spencer and I went to see the Dark Knight on our night away as well and first off-Christian Bale is a total hottie (he's my favorite actor for purposes besides his good looks) 2. Heath Ledger did AMAZING as the joker. I've never cried in a superhero movie, but I did in that one. It was really good.

zeebee said...

That is nice that you got to go on a date, it is so nice to get out alone. We haven't seen that movie, but it sounds good.