THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning!






Last thursday I started to clean the kids bedrooms. They looked way too cluttered with all the toys they have. So I sat down with each of them and sorted out the things they wanted to give and the things they wanted to keep. About 3 hours later we were done and the rooms looked cleaner and less clutter. I took out 1 bag to the D.I. and one bag to Kid to kid, plus 1 bag of trash. I also got rid of some slides that were too small for the kids and sold them to kid to kid. We are planning on getting a swing set for the kids this spring. Kaylee wanted to take some pictures of her organized room and the way I organized her dolls, so here they are.

1 comment:

Jed and Rebecca said...

Her room is adorable! You both did a very good job cleaning and organizing! I think it always feels so good to get rid of JUNK!