THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swimming Lessons






I enrolled Kaylee and Braden in swimming lessons at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. They both started on Monday and they are doing great. They both love the water and the fact that they have something to do and are not stuck at home bored to death. today Braden was a little hesitant in putting his head in the water cause yesterday he swallowed some water and so today he didn't want to do it. Hopefully tomorrow he will do better in that regard. I'am glad I decided to do this because it is so important for little kids to learn how to swim and know water safety, that way I can feel more at ease when we go swimming this summer.

3 comments:

jen said...

I'm glad they are having fun! We love that pool! We should go sometime if you aren't too sick of it!

Ann said...

I should enroll Ty in swimming lessons. He is a little scared of the water.

Ariana said...

Sounds fun! Forrest starts soccer in a month and after that, gymnastics. Somehow we should probably find time for swimming lessons. It's something that is pretty important.