THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well, we Did It!!

we got a new car!!! We have been shopping around for about a month now at the best deals out there. And we actually wanted an SUV with minimum miles and a 2007, 2008 model. But couldn't find one that could be affordable and within our budget amount. Today we drove to salt lake city and had some lunch at Z Tejas in the Gateway, the food was so good. And then we started driving down state street, there are lots and lots of dealers down state and we stopped at Hinckley Dodge and found a great deal, so we weren't looking for a van. I was very against vans, but they had a Grand Caravan new body style, 2008, 13,000 miles on it and slightly used for a great price. We really could not pass that opportunity. We mainly wanted more room so that the kids could be more comfortable and so that we could have more passenger room for family. This dealership really worked with us and offered us great comfortable monthly payments and its a great car it looks brandnew. It still has 2 yrs left of factory warranty and it runs like a new car. So we finally where able to replace our old car which was 20plus years old, it was actually my car from when i was in High school. So if any one is interested, we are selling it for less than $1,000 dollars.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations! I always said I wasn't going to get a mini van, but I think that is going to be our next car purchase. It just seems like the practical thing to buy.

Jed and Rebecca said...

Perhaps we should take a moment of silence for the car that lasted so long and for the most part was so good to you :) Haha!

Lulu said...

That's awesome! It gives me hope because we have a car that's over 10 yrs old and we want a bigger car. I've convinced Carlos to go for a minivan. In reality, they're a lot roomier and just better for kids. I'm happy you guys got a great new car!

Mariann said...

Congrats!
I love getting a new car, and I love shoping for them too!!
:)

jen said...

Congrats on your new ride! Minivans have come a long way! Now you will have plenty of room!

Ariana said...

Spencer and I need to do that one of these days too. So I was wondering how many weeks the swimming lessons were? Spencer and I want to get Forrest and Nadia started, but he also has soccer coming up and gymnastics after that, so we were curious where to fit it in.

Yadira said...

The swimming lessons took two weeks. But here they have different schedules, I don't know how yours would be in Idaho. But the kids had alot of fun, I bet forrest and nadia would love it.