THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July!!!

I'am so thankful to be an American. I was born in Puerto Rico but we Puerto Ricans have the priviledge to be citizens of the United States. For me and my family was different in regards that we are spanish speaking and are consider hispanic. But I really didn't start to appreciate my citizenship until we moved to the USA in 1989. That's when the whole "American Dream" started for us. My dad always had the dream and wish to move us to the USA to become better people and to have a better future and a better quality of life. I'am so glad he did this for us. This country offers us alot of opportunities and we have the constitution, rights, and Freedom!! Unlike other coutries around the world. Have a Happy Independece Day!!!

No comments: