THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday Night Activity


My dad and Jorge shaking it!!

My mom (Marta) and my mother in law (Denise)

I also helped to shake it

On monday night I wanted to visit my parents. It had been about 1 week since I didn't see my dad. My mom I always see because we hangout together alot. Either we go out or she comes over or I go over her house a couple times a week. So yesterday I told them we were coming over and that I was going to bring everything necessary to make ice cream. I got this fun and simple ice cream recipe from my friend, Evey. We work together with the Beehives in our ward and for last weeks beehives activity we cleaned the nursery toys and made ice cream. We mixed everything in a ziploc bag and got a bigger ziploc bag and put the ice and salt in it and then we put the smaller bag in the bigger bag and wrapped it with newspaper and tape and shaked it for about 5 to 10 minutes and VOILA!!! ice cream done. It was so good. So we made the same thing over at my parents yesterday and enjoyed homemade ice cream. If any of you want the recipe let me know and I will email it to you.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You guys are so great at having FHE! -- We hope to get started once Brandon changes schedules- What a great idea! - We love homemade ice cream - so delicious!