THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jensen Nature Park





Yesterday Jorge took the kids to Jensen Nature Park. This is a park we have close to our house that connects with our Trail System. It has a Pond with fish in it so people can come and fish whenever they want to. It also has trails so that people can walk, bike, rollerblade, ect.. And, so on Wednesdays I have Young Women activities that I have to go to. And Jorge decided to take the kids to this park so that they could ride their bikes more freely. Now that Braden has his own bike he loved the idea. So off they went and had a good time. It is also great exercise because as they ride their bikes jorge walks and when I go, I walk too. So its great family fun!!

1 comment:

Mariann said...

Hi,
Thanks for the invite. Send me another email so I can invite you to mine. It didn't give me your email address when you invited me to yours! Your kids are so cute, Ethan had fun playing with them the other night! I am glad Maria is doing well and will recover from this!
Mariann