THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day Holiday Weekend July 24th, 2008

This weekend was a great time to rest and relax. Working for the church has its perks. Jorge works for the church and he gets the 24th off. This year since it was on a Thursday he got the 24th and the 25th off plus the weekend. So on Thursday we just stayed home and relaxed. I went out with my mom for a much needed alone time for myself. We went window shopping and I ended up getting some stuff for Kaylee and Braden. Why is it that always I end up getting stuff for my kids instead of for myself?








On Friday night we got together for a family BBQ. We made hamburgers, hotdogs. After we were done we played ROCKBand till 11:00pm. It was so much fun.

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Happy 24th weekend! I did nothing to celebrate, since Spencer was gone all week, but I'm happy to say he's home now. I missed him so much. Oh, and I think I have a similar ice cream recipe, but if you wouldn't mind sending me it, I would love to try the ice cream.

zeebee said...

Those are such cute pictures! Okay sorry I have not gotten back to you on Wed but Susan was out of town and then I forgot to ask her when I talked to her. So I just called her and she said we are all set so if you are still planning on it can we meet at 11:30 at that park? sorry I didn't just email you hopefully you will get this, email me when you do so I know...and we will work out the details!