THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4th and 4th



My friend Susan gave me this idea from her blog. She said to open your picture folder and choose the 4th folder and then choose the 4th picture on that folder. This is the picture I chose. This cute little girl is Nadia she is the daughter of my friend Ariana Uminsky. This was back in July when we all went to have some lunch in Artic Circle and it was actually the last time we would be able to do this with Ariana and her kids because they were moving that weekend to Idaho. So this is a great picture because it was our last playdate with the kids. We do miss them alot. I hope someday soon we can go visit them up in Rigby, Idaho.

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I opened to your blog and was like "what? Which blog am I in?" I was not expecting to see a picture of my daughter! After reading your post, it made sense. Ha, too funny. How are you guys? How is Jorge liking his new calling?

Jenny said...

Love the pics! -- How great that you were able to attend conference! -- I loved all the messages, but especially enjoy elder Wirthlin... Who was your favorite speaker? it must have been crazy crowded!