THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Slideshow of hayride and Daniela's Baptism



Today as you all can see was a very eventful day for our family. We did a hayride and then later in the afternoon we attended the Baptism of my niece Daniela Lopez. All of the family members came and we had a quaint experience. It was so emotional to see my youngest niece be baptised. And the children songs that they chose were so appropriate and so perfect to bring the spirit into this small and beautiful baptism. I'am so happy that she made this decision to be baptised and to choose the right path that will lead her to happiness if she always maintains faithful to this our gospel. She looked so pretty in her new white dress. After the baptism we all went to eat dinner together as a family.

1 comment:

Jed and Rebecca said...

I love the pictures of Braden at dinner with food all over his face.
What a fun/spiritual day! I love feeling the spirit!