THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Treehouse Children Museum






Yesterday I had the opportunity to take Kaylee and Braden to the "Treehouse Children Museum". It had been awhile since our last visit. Last year we had memberships and where constatly going and the kids got bored of the place. So when the membership expired in the beginning of this year we stopped going. So yesterday they had a blast, they played for about 2 hours and did not want to leave when it was time to have some lunch. My mother in law and myself were starving and they wanted to continue playing. We left and went to have some well deserved lunch, they kids were starving and they ate all their food.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I have never heard of that museum -- it sounds like such a fun, cute place!

zeebee said...

Oh Yad I am so jealous! I wish that we had made it up there but life has just been too crazy! Maybe next year we can go together.