THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Friday, September 5, 2008

Day with Grandma!!

Today we went out with my mom (grandma). We went to buy some last things for Kaylee Birthday party and then went to Target to exchabge some things and then to buy some lunch at Maddox Chicken and we took our lunch to the Layton park so that the kids could play in there playground and see the ducks. This park is so beautiful and peaceful its in the middle of the city but once you are in the park you feel like you are faraway from everything. The city takes great care of this park. And that's the reason why we love it. I wish Syracuse had a park similar to this one with big shady trees and pine trees. We had a great time and the weather was so nice it felt like Spring again. Too bad I didn't bring my camera with me.

No comments: