THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dinner with Friends

Yesterday we had the Leavitt Family over for a Venezuelan Dinner. We made arepas with shredded beef. They really liked them. We were worried that they might not like it but they did. We have alot of fun with them as we joked, saw pictures of when Jorge and me got married and the guys played Ping Pong. The kids played really well together, it seemed they were tired but had fun anyway. We had Key Lime Pie for dessert which was really good. It was a different type of evening and we enjoyed ourselves, I hope they enjoyed themselves as well.

3 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

Yeah I am really sorry for coming over unannounced right in the middle of your dinner! I shall call first next time! It smelled delicious though and I hope you guys had a great time!

jen said...

It was delicious and we had a great time. We always have a great time when we get together. Can't wait until the next time! I will have to learn how to make that at home.

Mariann said...

I would love to try Venezuelan food so if you ever have extras and want to share, we would be more than will to help you out.
:)