THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toddler Time





Today we went to the Fremont Park to have the kids play and to chat for awhile with the ladies from the ward. It's a good therapy for us moms to get together and just chat and catch up with each other. The day was perfect for a day in the park, sunny but not to hot. the kids took their bikes and played with the sand and the park and rode their bikes. Sorry I was thinking of taking my camera but didn't and so I don't have any pictures of today. I do have pictures of last weeks Toddler time which was at the church and we sang, had storytime.

2 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

Your dessert for YW was so delicious last night! If you share recipes I would like that one!!!

Ariana said...

Congratulations Jorge, on the new calling! Spencer and I totally guessed that Shaun would be the Bishop and we knew you would be in there somewhere, we just didn't know where. Sounds like a great bishopric.