THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birhtday to my Dad!


This is my dad
On the 13th of September it was my dad's birthday. He is 58 yrs old. And I think he still looks pretty good. I totally forgot to post about his birthday because there are so many birthday's in my family on September that I totally spaced it. We had some cake and ice cream and he opened up his presents.

Also on September 1st my parents had their 32 yr anniversary. Congratulations!!! They are a great example to me of how a marriage should be. They are loving towards each other, they tease each other, they make fun of each other and they have alot of fun. They are so much into the gospel they live their lives in following the commandments and doing their family history. They love to go to the temple and do temple work. That is such an example to me and I hope I can start helping them with Geneology. It's funny that I don't have pictures of my mom and dad together. So as soon as I have one I will post it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It is a great blessing to have parents who show (by example) their love for each other and commitment to their home, and even greater that they are devoted to the gospel - I feel the same way about my parents.