THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Daughter-Mother Date!


I had planned to take Kaylee to see High School Musical since 1 week ago. So she was looking forward for the arrival of Saturday. We went to see the movie together and went to the 11am show. She was very excited that finally she was going to see this movie. We bought some candy before hand and I was able to sneek it in purse. We arrived at the movie theater and bought some popcorn and went inside. I can say that I really enjoyed this show. I have seen the 2 previous movies with kaylee and this last one was a much bigger production with bigger music numbers. The chemistry among the actors and actress was noticable and it truly was quite a good show. Kaylee also enjoyed it and now wants me to get her the soundtrack which she knows alot of the songs quite well already. She loves to listen to RadioDisney and knows the songs by heart. My little singer!!

Jorge on the other hand had a Daddy-Son date with Braden and he took him to the Hill Airforce Museum, which Braden loves. He has been there several times and never gets tired of the place. We think he is going to be a pilot when he grows up. Then Jorge took him to eat. Its funny cause Braden chose to go eat to Chuck-a-rama buffet.

Me and Kaylee went to target after the movie and had some pizza hut pizza in their little cafe and then bought a couple of things and went home. We really enjoyed ourselves together and we plan on doing this again often, maybe next time I will have the date with Braden and Jorge with Kaylee.

3 comments:

jen said...

What a great idea! I am going to have to do that too one of these days!

Jed and Rebecca said...

That is so fun! Your kids will always have the best memories to take with them when they grow up! You and Jorge are such good parents. Thank you for being an example to me.

Mariann said...

That sounds like tons of fun! I agree with Rebecca, you have the best ideas of fun things to do with your kids!! You guys are great parents!!