THE GUILLEN FAMILY

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged by my friend Ariana. And actually it has made me think more about things that I wish for or things that I like. So here it is, Have fun!!!

Eight Favorite TV shows:

1. Dancing with the stars (I love this season)
2. Extreme Makeover Home edition
3. ER
4. Rick Steves (shows of places that he has gone to)
5. Funniest Home Videos
6. Ellen Show
7. Tyra Show
8. Good things Utah

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Costa Vida
2. Mimi's Cafe
3. Dragon hill
4. Ligoris Pizzeria
5. Chick Fil a
6. Chuck-a-Rama
7. Golden Corral
8. Famous Daves
Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. The kids were sick
2. Stayed home from church (I missed going to church)
3. Played Trouble with the kids
4. Made dinner
5. Made brownies
6. Read the ensign and my scriptures and prepared a YW activity
7. Watched TV with the kids
8. Went to bed pretty early
Eight Things to Look Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2.Christmas
3.Being done christmas shopping
4. Going to Paris, France one day
5. Having my kids healthy again
6. Taking a long and much needed vacation (but who knows when that will happen)
7. Finishing our basement
8. weekends, when jorge is home and we can spend time with him.
Eight Things on My Wish List:
1. A Trampoline or swing set for my kids.
2. To payoff my mortgage
3.To paint my bedroom and redecorate and have a new bedroom set
4. To always have my family close and for all to be well and healthy
5. To go to a Josh Groban concert again.
6. Mit Romney to run for President in 2012 and Sarah Palin to be his VP
7. A much needed vacation
8. to go to Disney with the kids once more
Eight Things I Love About Fall:
1. The beauty that comes from the changing colors on the trees
2. The weather, I love it, its not too cold or hot.
3. drinking hot chocolate
4. Halloween
5. Thanksgiving
6. Holidays in general-and knowing that Christmas in coming
7. The falling and raking of the leaves.
8. getting my winter and fall clothes out and using blankets in the house while I watch TV or while I read.
Eight people I tag:
1.Jenny Leavitt
2.Mariann Pero
3. Rebecca Pollock
4. Jorge Guillen
5. Zildy Manuell
6. Susan Foutz
7. Jenny Helmer
8. Don't know who else.

No comments: